Rhode Island Foreclosure Auctions
For the health and safety of everyone in attendance, Bay State Auction Co., Inc. will maintain social distancing and observe the following safety protocols for all auctions, regardless of location:
- The auction will take place outdoors.
- Bidders are encouraged to wear a mask at all times while on the property.
- Bidders should bring their own pen.
- Bidders are encouraged to wear gloves or hand coverings while executing any necessary documents.
- All qualified bidders will be registered one at a time, with each being called up by the auctioneer. All other bidders must remain a minimum of six feet away until called upon to register.
- Cash will no longer be accepted, unless otherwise noted.
- Social distancing during the announcements and auction will be maintained by requiring bidders to sit or stand a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- At conclusion of the auction, only the high bidder will be directed to come forward to execute documents.
- Thank you in advance for your understanding, compliance, and participation.
*Please note that auctions may have different deposit requirements see individual listings below for specific details*
*Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the sale time to register to bid. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or decline anyone from registering after the bidding has begun.*
|ID||Date||Date, Time, Status||Address||City||State||Description, Book, Page||Deposit||Terms|