Please call auction line before leaving for any auction (978) 251-1150 ext. 4.
For the health and safety of everyone in attendance, Bay State Auction Co., Inc. will maintain social distancing and observe the following safety protocols for all auctions, regardless of location:
- The auction will take place outdoors.
- Bidders are encouraged to wear a mask at all times while on the property.
- Bidders should bring their own pen.
- Bidders are encouraged to wear gloves or hand coverings while executing any necessary documents.
- All qualified bidders will be registered one at a time, with each being called up by the auctioneer. All other bidders must remain a minimum of six feet away until called upon to register.
- Cash will no longer be accepted, unless otherwise noted.
- Social distancing during the announcements and auction will be maintained by requiring bidders to sit or stand a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- At conclusion of the auction, only the high bidder will be directed to come forward to execute documents.
- Thank you in advance for your understanding, compliance, and participation.
AUCTIONEER OPPORTUNITIES AT BAY STATE AUCTION CO., INC.
Are you an auctioneer licensed and bonded in Massachusetts or New Hampshire looking for work as an independent contractor? If the answer is yes, we are interested in speaking with you! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you must be able to meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must have a current Auctioneer’s license and bond in Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Massachusetts Auctioneers must also be a notary public.
- We prefer that you have working knowledge of Real Estate Foreclosure Auctions. Prior experience with this type of work is preferred but we are willing to train the right licensee.
- Must have reliable, properly registered and insured transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a flexible schedule.
- Must have a cell phone capable of receiving and sending phone calls, text and email messages.
- Must have professional, polite attitude and demeanor and be willing to conduct auctions within specific company guidelines.
- Must pass background check.