Please call auction line before leaving for any auction (978) 251-1150 ext. 4.
Massachusetts Foreclosure Auctions
The following guidelines and safety protocols will be observed on-site for any foreclosure auction conducted by Bay State Auction Co., Inc.:
- The auction will take place outdoors.
- Bidders should come prepared with their own mask which will be worn at all times while on the property.***
- Bidders should bring their own pen.
- Cash will no longer be accepted, unless otherwise noted.
- Bidders should come prepared with a pair of gloves or hand coverings, which must be worn while executing any necessary documents.
- All qualified bidders will be registered one at a time, with each being called up by the auctioneer. All other bidders must remain a minimum of six feet away until called upon to register.
- Social distancing during the announcements and auction will be maintained by requiring bidders to sit or stand a minimum of 6 feet apart.**
- At conclusion of the auction, only the high bidder will be directed to come forward to execute documents.
- Thank you in advance for your understanding, compliance, and participation.
- If you fail to comply with any of these protocols you will not be allowed to participate in the auction. Be safe.
* Social distancing and safety protocols shall be observed for all auctions conducted by Bay State Auction Co., until further notice, regardless of property location.
** required by MA COVID-19 executive order No. 13
*** required by MA COVID-19 executive order No. 31
|ID||Date||Date, Time, Status||Address||City||State||Description, Book, Page||Deposit||Terms|