Please call auction line before leaving for any auction (978) 251-1150 ext. 4.
BAY STATE AUCTION
Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island Foreclosure Auctions
We specialize in Real Estate Foreclosure Sales. Our goal is to provide potential bidders with the most accurate and comprehensive information available for each property listed in our Auction Calendar.
The following guidelines and safety protocols will be observed on-site for any foreclosure auction conducted by Bay State Auction Co., Inc.:
- The auction will take place outdoors.
- Bidders should come prepared with their own mask which will be worn at all times while on the property.
- Bidders should bring their own pen.
- Bidders should come prepared with a pair of gloves or hand coverings, which must be worn while executing any necessary documents.
- All qualified bidders will be registered one at a time, with each being called up by the auctioneer. All other bidders must remain a minimum of six feet away until called upon to register.
- Cash will no longer be accepted, unless otherwise noted.
- Social distancing during the announcements and auction will be maintained by requiring bidders to sit or stand a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- At conclusion of the auction, only the high bidder will be directed to come forward to execute documents.
- Thank you in advance for your understanding, compliance, and participation.
* Social distancing and safety protocols shall be observed for all auctions conducted by Bay State Auction Co., until further notice, regardless of property location.