We specialize in Real Estate Foreclosure Sales. Our goal is to provide potential bidders with the most accurate and comprehensive information available for each property listed in our Auction Calendar.
FORECLOSURE SALE AUCTION SAFETY PROTOCOLS
In Compliance with Applicable Executive Orders Related To COVID-19*
The following guidelines and safety protocols will be observed on-site for any foreclosure
auction conducted by Bay State Auction Co., Inc.:
• The auction will take place outdoors.
• Bidders should come prepared with their own mask which will be worn at all times
while on the property.***
• Bidders should bring their own pen.
• Bidders should come prepared with a pair of gloves or hand coverings, which must
be worn while executing any necessary documents.
• All qualified bidders will be registered one at a time, with each being called up by
the auctioneer. All other bidders must remain a minimum of six feet away until
called upon to register.
• Social distancing during the announcements and auction will be maintained by
requiring bidders to sit or stand a minimum of 6 feet apart.**
• At conclusion of the auction, only the high bidder will be directed to come forward
to execute documents.
• Thank you in advance for your understanding, compliance, and participation. Be
* Social distancing and safety protocols shall be observed for all auctions conducted by Bay
State Auction Co., until further notice, regardless of property location.
** required by MA COVID-19 executive order No. 13
*** required by MA COVID-19 executive order No. 31
|Date, Time, Status||Address & City||ST||Description, Book, Page||Deposit||Terms|